Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HeroQuest

Here is the US commercial for HeroQuest, a roleplaying board game published back in 1989 and 1990. Basically a stripped down Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) board game, but it is amazing and I love it! I finally found someone else to play with, my brother in law! It's older than he is, but he still enjoys it and thats the key component! Its fun to watch him smile and laugh when I use my Dungeon Master "voice" during the introductions and when the game calls for it. The local comic book store said I could arrange a game if I wanted and use their massive gaming space which could be amazingly fun and bring some HeroQuest back to my area! I'll probably get laughed at by all of the D&D leet gamers, but who cares, Im having fun!




If you don't know anything about the original HeroQuest you can visit the wiki here. This isnt the silly video game someone made or the "newer" version of the roleplaying game after the name was sold off, its the board game! The good one! :)

Oh and if you have this game and want to play let me know! Or if you want to sell it and any of its expansions, extra pieces, etc, I'm interested!

1 comment:

  1. I have very little resistance to games if I start playing them. That's why I try never to start!

    ReplyDelete